Ingrid Michaelson - everybody

Posted Posted by ts lim in Comments 0 comments

I first fall in love with her "everybody", I feel it's kind of innovative, very nice. Later on I find that she also has a great voice, and her singing style is quite unique, and broad and creative way to express her songs. Great way and bright future lying ahead for her, I may fall deeper in love with her in the future to come, when more great inspiration flow through her to entertain and inspire this world.

From Wikipedia:"Ingrid Ellen Michaelson (born December 8,1979) is a New York-based indie-pop singer-songwriter best known for her single "The Way I Am." Her music has been featured in episodes of several popular television shows, including Scrubs, Bones, Grey's Anatomy[2] and One Tree Hill,[3] as well as in Old Navy's Fall 2007 Fair Isle advertising campaign.[4]Also her music was in a Gap Commercial in 2009 and a Hair Cuttery Commercial in fall 2009."



INGRID MICHAELSON - "The Way I Am" - (official music video)


My first love - "Everybody"

0 comments:

Post a Comment